Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pursuit of Solitude and Solidarity

http://tcpca.org/sermon/the-pursuit-of-solitude-and-solidarity/

This was last week's sermon from the church I have been attending and will most likely join here in the next month or so.

I listened to it this morning and was partially convicted but more than that I was encouraged. I have been in a semi dry place in my relationship with God where I just haven't made time to pursue him and sit down to read his word.

My goal as directed by the pastor is to make this happen in this next week to block out no less than an hour from my week to go to a quiet place and meet with my God. I smile when I think about this because I'm sure those first few moments will be almost awkward as it is so out of the ordinary to be completely and utterly alone but I also smile because I know the peace and rest that will come from that time as it has in the past for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment